Aurore Life Sciences – Walk-In Interviews for Production on 6th – 8th Apr’ 2023
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS @ AURORE LIFE SCIENCES PVT. LTD
- Department: Production – API
- Role: Chemist
- Experience: 1-5 yrs
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Execution of the Batch production records like MBPRs, Cleaning MBCRs etc.
- Indent and receipt of raw materials and general items from stores.
- Plan the Batch movement as per schedule and maintain the records as per standard operating procedures.
- Follow the Process and cleaning validation protocols.
- Perform the calibration of Equipments and instruments as per the standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that equipments and instruments preventive maintenance per schedules.
- Co-ordinate with concerned departments.
- Ensuring the raw materials and intermediates storage and handling as per defined procedure/ Instruction.
- Follow the work orders and work permits.
- Allot the man power as required.
- Verify the input quantity of raw material, in-process material and intermediates.
- Updating the registers (equipment logs, weighing balance record, manufacturing area cleaning, clean room cleaning and distribution records etc.)
- Collect the information (about manufacturing planning, organization audits and training schedules etc.) from superior and give the instructions to the below cadre.
- Ensure cleaning and maintenance of equipment, process lines, utensils and update equipment status boards and area cleaning status boards.
- Attend schedule training and un-schedule trainings.
- Monitoring /Maintain the Good hygiene practices.
- Implementation of the Quality Culture and awareness of Data Integrity.
Date: 6th April – 8th April, 2023
Time: 10.00 AM – 1.30 PM
AURORE LIFE SCIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED,
UNIT-II,SY.NO: 180/2, 180/3, KAZIPALLY (V), JINNARAM (M),
TELANGANA Pin Code :502319