Fortis Healthcare -Walk In for Freshers & Experience on 20th – 27th April
Fortis Walk-in Interview
- Qualification: MBBS/ DNB/MS-General Surgery.
- Experience : 00-02+years
- Role: Sr. Resident-General Surgery
- Job Location: Bangalore
- No.of Openings: 02
Time and Venue:20th-27 April , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PMFortis Hospitals Limited | Direct: +91 80 66214042, Mobile:+91 7624959762 154/9 | Bannerghatta Road | Opp. IIM-B | Bangalore – 560 076 | Karnataka | India.Contact – Subhas ( 7624959762 )
- To take the rounds of all the patients. To track the investigation results. Check all the vitals of the patients. To see the progress of the patient. Inform the consultant if necessary.
- To attend the patient on admission and examine him.
- To suggest the necessary investigation and treatment after discussing with the consultant.
- Check all the treatment sheets written by the RMOs, make necessary changes
- Attend rounds with the consultants. Inform the RMO’s about any change
- To check with the RMO’s if all the pre & post operative orders have been carried out appropriately
- To attend to all the patient’s problems and emergencies. To keep the consultants informed in case of any emergency. To carry out the necessary emergency procedures and if needed shift the patient to ICU, with the permission of the Consultants.
- To see whether all the new/old admission, have been entered in the ward modules by the RMO’S and the discharge summaries of all the patients are updated, so as to avoid any delay, when the patient is due for discharge. To check the discharge summary thoroughly and put the signature on the same.
- On call duty surgery registrar will be available in the hospital at all times. Do evening rounds for all surgery patients. They will be responsible to see all post operative cases and report to concerned consultant.
- To take active role in emergency room- evaluate and manage all surgery cases.
- To work up and prepare all cases posted for surgery in the next morning.
- To assist in any emergency surgery posted in the night.
- No time, surgical registrar will be permitted to take leave at the same time.
- All registrars to follow rotation with all surgical consultants as defined by the management from time to time.
- To forward the duty ROTA to the Hospital Administrator and the HR Executive.
- To coordinate with the Hospital Administrator & the executive HR . To keep them informed about any untoward incident in the wards etc.
In addition to the general responsibilities of the registrar, following are the duties specific to the department.
- Assist in laparoscopic surgeries like laparoscopic cholecystectomy, appendectomy, hernia etc.
- Assist in lapratomies.
- Independently perform minor procedures like incision and drainage and suture removal.
- Assist in vascular surgery and transplant surgery as and when required.
- Monitor all patients post operatively.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: MBBS/ DNB/MS-General Surgery.
Experience: 0-2 Years.