BAXTER – Walk-In Interviews on 24th Sep’ 2023
Appear for Walk-in interview on 24th Sep’23 (9:00 am to 12:00 pm) at Baxter Pharmaceuticals India Privet Limited, Sarkhej-Bavla Road, Chacharvadi-Vasna, Ahmedabad, India.
Note: please bring your govt. ID for entry process.
- Qualification :- B Pharmacy | M Pharmacy | MSc
- Department :- Quality Assurance
- Experience :-2 to 5 Years
- Work Location :- Ahmedabad
- To learn more about position, visit below link:
To Know more: https://jobs.baxter.com/
- At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- In-process-QA, sampling, bulk, hold time & process validations,
- Shop floor cGMP & procedural compliance, Preparation,
- Review and approval of BMR/ BPR,
- Performing investigations of NCR & OOS, perform risk assessment,
- Exercise document and data control and GDP on shop floor,
- Knowledge of GMP, GLP and regulatory guidelines, Preparation & review of SOPs.
- Review and approval of validation protocols and reports.
- Experience in handling QMS tools – SAP, TrackWise (or equivalent) is preferable.
- Preferred Experience Range: 2 to 5 years experience in injectables,
- Educational Qualification – M.Sc, B. Pharm & M.Pharm.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice:
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.