Unison Pharmaceuticals – Walk-In Interviews on 17th Sep’ 2023
Unison Pharmaceuticals Private Limited (Formerly known as Unison Pharmaceuticals) was established in 1981 with a vision of providing quality and most affordable medicines across the nation. With more than 4 decades of medical service to the society, Unison is today one of the fastest growing company in Gujarat State. In addition to this, the company is ranked 82 among top companies of India (Rupee wise sales) MAT March 2020. This makes Unison a distinguished company across the pharma industry.
Unison Pharmaceuticals Walk in
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
- Experience : 02-07+years
- Department: HPLC, GLP and Chemical Analyst – OSD Quality Control
- Role: Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive
- Job Location: Ahmedabad,Gujarat( Moraiya )
Time and Venue
17th September , 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Unit – III, C – 7,8,9, Steel Town, Opp. CIL Nova Petro, Behind HOF, Moraiya, Taluka : Sanand, Ahmedabad – 38 22 13.
Contact – Manisha Rajput ( 7575010163 )
Unison Pharmaceuticals is urgently seeking a talented HPLC, GLP and Chemical Analyst for our OSD Quality Control team. Apply now to become a part of our team.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. HPLC Operation (Analyst)- Assay / Dissolution / RS / CU / BU
- Collect worksheet and sample for analysis as per plan.
- Check the instrument calibration details.
- Purging the interior part of the instrument.
- Take the columns as per worksheet and put in instrument.
- Initiate solution preparation for analysis as per worksheet which majorly includes; Mobile Phase, Standard and sample.
- Perform analysis as per the criteria mentioned in worksheet.
- Prepare HPLC sequence for analysis and get it review by reviewer.
- As per the sequence initiate the analysis and online verify SSC criteria as per worksheet.
- Post completion of the analysis perform documentation and send to reviewer.
- Calculate final analysis result as per the standard formula mentioned in worksheet and match the result with worksheet range.
2. GLP (Analyst)- Calibration of Analytical Instruments
- Responsible for perform the Calibration of all Analytical Instruments/Equipment lying at Quality control laboratory like HPLC, Dissolution test apparatus, UV spectrophotometer, Disintegration apparatus and other physicochemical instruments.
- Execution of calibration and preventive maintenance of QC instruments as per predefined schedule.
- Working standard, Reference standard and chemical/reagent management.
- To follow Good laboratory practices (GLP), Good documentation practices (GDP) and safety precautions during routine analytical activities.
- Daily/ weekly monitoring of Temperature/ Humidity of QC laboratory.
3. Physico Chemical (Analyst)- Friability / DT / Hardness / Thickness / UV
- Perform physical and chemical analysis for In process / FP based on the test requirement like UV, friability, DT, hardness, thickness, moisture, average weigh and uniformity weigh.
- Prepare documents for each analysis performed and get those checked by reviewer.
Perks & Benefits
- Dynamic work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Free transportation
- Free insurance coverage for self, spouse, and kids
- Range of learning opportunities to help employees grow and thrive
If you are passionate about continuing to work in the pharmaceutical industry and possess the required skills, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role. Join our team at Unison Pharmaceuticals and take the first step towards a rewarding career.