Amoli has a successful track record in the pharmaceutical and allied industry. Making a beginning as a manufacturer of APIs and Intermediates, it made successful forays in the field of Contract Research and Custom Synthesis. Amoli has been working collaboratively with some of the leading global healthcare players. Presence in USA, EUROPE, JAPAN, RUSSIA, SOUTH EAST ASIA, MIDDLE EAST AND LATAM and it is fast growing and well integrated healthcare group.
Role & responsibilities:
- Handling Chromeleon chromatographic software, Knowledge of ALCOA principle, ICH, OOS and OOT.
- Responsible for analysis of Finished product (API), Stability samples, Raw material, Intermediate and In-process by HPLC as per work allocation.
- Responsible for analysis as per existing release specifications and testing methods.
- Responsible for timely information of OOS, OOT, Incident and deviation.
- Responsible for proper (as per respective SOP) handling and storage of samples.
- Responsible for calibration of instrument.
- To ensure current SOP/Specification/Method of analysis is being used
Preferred candidate profile
- M.Sc./ B. Pharm
- Working in HPLC at least from last 3 years
- Experience of working with API Industry must.
Perks and benefits
- Bus & Canteen Facility Available