Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Quality Executive on 13th – 14th Feb’ 2023
Bisleri is the leading brand in the bottled water industry. We are the pioneers, having a nationwide network for manufacturing, sales, and distribution.
Walk in – Quality Executive – Bangalore
- Preferable Only Male Candidates
- Qualification: B.Sc Chemistry / M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry
- Experience: 1-3 yrs
- Job Location: Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Maintain the sanitary and hygienic condition of the Manufacturing line to achieve required results
- Monitor Water quality testing (Raw and Product water) as per Bisleri and BIS requirements,
- responsible for Maintaining the Outside laboratory sending the Raw and Finished product water, containers, closures testing etc. as Per Bisleri/BIS protocol.
- Checking and approval of Labels, closures, preforms, Jars etc.
- As and When required has to visit Co-packer manufacturing facility, Inspection and updating the quality system.
- New Vendor development etc.
- Customer Complaints handling, Market/Customer visit, RCA (Root cause analysis) and CAPA (Corrective and preventive action Report) preparation. Etc.
- Analysis of Chemical parameters as per BIS / Bisleri requirements (IS 14543:2016)
- Maintain the GMP/GHK of the processing line
- Maintaining and reviewing of the all related records on day to day basis.
- Maintain Product Shelf Life Samples availability as per BIS/Bisleri norms.
- Incoming RM/PM Analysis.
- Online Quality Checks, Online Process control, Package appearance of the Product, etc..
- Daily Calibration of the Instrument like pH meter, TDS meter, Turbidity meter, Thermometer etc and reporting accordingly
- Preparation of the solution, reagents and standardization of the solution etc..
- Market survey collection of samples and analyzing and reporting
- Maintaining the Date coding of both primary and secondary packages.
- Maintain product hold and release system
- Customer complaint handling
- Prepare the syrup as per schedule within the time frame
- Follow up the syrup testing schedule and maintain the specification as per norms.
- Do the calibration of online measuring devices and instruments
LOCAL LANGUAGUE IS MANDATORY: Kannada, English, Hindi
Benefits: PF, ESI, Insurance, ONROLL Job
Walk-In Date: 13th February – 14th February, 2023
Time: 10.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Venue: Sy. No-51, shanumangala village, ramanagara taluk and district Bidadi-562109