Walk In Interview @ Harman Finochem Ltd, Chikalthana , Aurangabad.
Get Set Ready for a Walk-in-interview
Good afternoon !!
We have organized walk-in interviews for the following positions for our API Manufacturing Plant.
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Research Associate
- Production Officer
- Apprentice – Production
Date: 18th June 2023
Time: 10.00 A.M.
Location: Harman Finochem Ltd, Plot No E-09, Chikalthana, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
01 Instrumentation Engineer:
Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech Instrumentation Engineer
- 1. Execution of Calibration activity of Plant Equipment.
- 2. Maintenance of all VFD, PLC, Temp. Indicator/Sensor, Telephone & Telephone Line, UPS, Flow Meter / Counter, Pressure Transmitter, Level Transmitter activity of Plant Equipment.
- 3. Weighing Balance Calibration / Maintenance and Other Electronics Instruments.
- 4. Physical verification of calibration instruments.
- 5. Procurement of new instruments. To maintain spares of instruments.
- 6. To maintain Calibration & records of weighing machines
- 7. To maintain a record of Govt. the stamping of the weighing machine.
- 8. To maintain Calibration & records of standard weights
- 9. To maintain electrical preventive maintenance, and update records as per SOP & Calibration records in SAP System.
- 10. To execute temperature mapping activity and maintain records.
- 11. To execute calibration of the magnetic separator and maintain a record.
- 12. To maintain electrical modification record
- 13. To attend Field breakdowns.
- 14. Follow up AMC of calibration. Coordinate with external agencies for Calibration
- 15. To maintain discipline with co-employees & officers.
- 16. To maintain maintenance-related documents of electrical and instrumentation.
- 17. To update day-to-day activities to Head Engineering.
02 Research Associate:
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. Organic Chemistry
- 1. To perform lab experiments in the lab as per the given process parameters.
- 2. To write down the experiments in the Lab notebook carefully.
- 3. To submit in-process samples to the analytical development department for in-process checks.
- 4. To note down the results in the lab notebook and to intimate the experimental details to the project leader.
- 5. To maintain literature documents.
- 6. To execute proper implementation of the SOP.
- 7. To monitor the overall activities of experiments carried out in the lab.
- 8. To maintain the record of all raw materials and intermediates along with their MSDS for safe handling.
- 9. Troubleshooting of running batches at the plant if required.
03 Production- Assistant Officer / Officer
Qualification & Experience- Dip (Chemical)/ B.Sc./ BE( Chemical)/B. Tech (Chemical)/ M.Sc. with 2 TO 8 Yrs. Exp. In API Pilot Plant, Sterile Production, Intermediate, DCS, & Bulk Production.
Desired Skill Set-
- Having knowledge of working in Pilot Plant, Kilo Lab, and Validation batches.
- Having exposure to working in API Sterile Production.
- Having exposure to working on DCS plant.
- Having exposure to working on Bulk drug production & intermediate.
- Having Exposure to documentation.
04 Production Apprentice