Teva Pharmaceuticals- Walk-In for Analytical Research, AR&D, FR&D on 25th March 2023
) Analytical Research
• Finished product testing and analytical method development and analytical method validation by HPLC, GC, IC, UV, etc.
• Development of analytical methods, analytical method validation and transfers, analysis of finished product R&D samples.
Qualification & Experience: M.Sc./M.Pharm./Ph.D. with minimum 4-20 years of experience.
2) Scientific Publisher/Principal Scientific Publisher ARD/FRD
- Preparation of documents and facilitation of documentation management in R&D.
- Preparation and review of technical documents for Formulation & Analytical teams.
- Preparation of high impact presentations including graphs, charts & statistical analysis of data. compliance.
- Continuously improve documentation systems to increase efficiency & • Excellent in oral and written communication.
Qualification & Experience: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a scientific discipline with minimum 5-15 years of experience. Candidate should be having experience in Analytical development/Formulation development for this role.
Job Location: Ambernath
Interested candidates may email their CV to Prince.email@example.com
Date: 25th March 2023
Venue: Plot No K-7, Additional M.I.D.C, Ambernath, Maharashtra 421506