Post : Quality Specialist, QC Analysts
Experience : 2 – 10 Years
Qualification : BSc / MSc / B.Pharmacy
Job Location : Hebbal, Bengaluru
Quality Specialist / Quality Sr. Specialist
• Compilation of high quality Annual Product Reviews (APRs), supporting quality system management with PQR Centre.
• Preparation & Review of SOPs and Its related documents, formulation plant experience.
• Liaising with third party contract manufacturers and QA personnel located globally for data collection required for compilation of APRs/PQRs PQRs.
• Review local SOPs and its related documents
• Recommend actions and professionally communicate to sites/Quality units.
• Compilation and Review of high quality Annual Product Reviews (APRs) / Product Quality Reviews (PQRs) for products manufactured at various manufacturing sites and retrieve data from the Quality and regulatory databases and system
• Ensure local Quality Management system is compliant with respective regulatory guidelines and Teva’s Corp QMS (Gap Assessments).
• Performing self inspections of cross sectional departments as per timelines and verification of compliance report
• Prepare and Review the Training Materials for GMP training and on the job training.
Walk in Interview
Date : 18th June, 2023
Time : 09:00 am – 03:00 pm
Venue : Teva Pharmaceuticals, Brigade Senate 1, 2HWJ+V5V, Hebbal Kempapura, Bengaluru-560024
If unable to attend F2F interaction can share resumes to Apeksha.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com