Wipro- Walk-in Drive for Any Graduate Freshers & Experience on 29th – 31st May 2023
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020.
Wipro Job description:
- Should know basic English
- Should read and write in the above languages
- Basic knowledge in Excel and on computer
- Work location- Hyderabad
- Should be flexible to WFO (Work from Office)
- Should be flexible to work in Rotational shifts (Including night shifts)
- Qualification- Graduation (should have all documents)
- Need immediate joiners
- Working days- 5 Days a week with 2 days of rotational week off.
- Pursuing any qualification are not eligible
Interested candidates can walk-in directly to Wipro (to above mentioned address) in between 10 AM to 1PM.
Please carry below documents for the interview:-
2) Passport size photograph (taken in last 6months)
3) Government ID proof (Original) & a Xerox copy
4) 2nd dose Vaccination certificate.(Xerox Copy).
Wipro Walk In
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 00-02+years
- Role: Regional Language Expert
- Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad