ZYDUS Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Multiple Positions on 26th Feb’ 2023
We are Conducting a Walk-in Interaction at Indore on Sunday, 26th February 2023 for our OSD Greenfield Facility based out of SEZ-II Pharmez Ahmedabad
- Date: 26th February 2023/ Sunday
- Location: Indore
- Timings: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Venue: Hotel Papaya Tree, Rau – Indore Bypass Square, A.B. Road Indore-453331
- Technical Assistant (Operator) – Diploma in Engineering / Pharmacy having 5 to 10 Years of experience in operating machines like Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Ohara, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Encapsulation machine, Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson), Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment/instrument / auxiliary items.
- Technical Assistant (Dispensing) Diploma in Engineering / Pharmacy with 4 to 12 years of relevant experience in Raw material Dispensing Activities.
- Executive to Dy. Manager B. Pharma / M. Pharma with 5 to 12 years of experience in supervising and controlling production areas like Granulation, Compression, Coating, and Capsule filling. Responsible for planning the manufacturing batches. To monitor line clearance, and cleaning of equipment, instrument, and auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities. Exposure to regulatory audits is a must.
- Executive to Dy. Manager (Dispensing) B.Sc. /M.sc/ B. Pharma graduate with 5 to 12 years of experience in handling all Raw Material Dispensing operations. Well-versed with SAP WMS, QMS, Qualification & MES / Automated Dispensing System. Having exposure to USFDA / MHRA and other regulatory audits.
- Technical Assistant (Operator) Diploma /ITI with 4 to 12 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical formulation warehousing operations viz; ASRS (Automated storage and retrieval system), Receipt & Dispatch activity.
- Executive to Dy. Manager B.Sc/ M.Sc. / B. Pharma graduate with 5 to 15 years of experience in handling warehousing activities. Exposure to handling RM, PM & FG operations. Good knowledge of the QMS area, equipment qualification-related activities, and Work exposure in ASRS (Automated storage and retrieval system). Well-versed with SAP WMS knowledge. Having exposure with respect to USFDA / MHRA and other regulatory audits.
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure to regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP. Interested candidates please Walk-in along with their updated Resume, Salary proof, and relevant documents as per the schedule. Candidates not able to attend the Walk-in may share their resume at email@example.com .