ZYDUS – Walk-Ins for Freshers & Experienced in Production | Packing | QC | Engineering | Warehouse on 30th April’ 2023
WALK-IN INTERVIEW AT INDORE || ZYDUS LIFESCIENCES LTD. || MORAIYA
Production- Tablet/ Capsule:
- Officer/ Executive: B. Pharm /M. Pharm with 3 – 7 Years of experience in Tablet/ Capsule department with experience in Gelatin preparation with overall understanding of gelatin process, Encapsulation, Granulation, Compression, Coating, Inspection. Responsible to plan for the manufacturing of batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma having 3 – 12 Years of experience in operating machines like Encapsulation machines (Bochang, Changsung, KDE, GIC, Gamma ACG), imprinting, Visual Inspection, Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson). Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
- Officer/ Executive: B. Sc. / B. Pharm having 3 – 7 Years of supervising and controlling Bottle / Blister Packing areas. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma having 3 – 12 Years of experience in operating machines like CVC Bulk Packing, Sachet Packing, Blister Packing Machines (BQS, ACG, PamPac). Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
Production- Non OSD (Transdermal):
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma with 3 – 12 Years of experience in Production department. Candidates having exposure to machine operation activity for External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Patches, ODF, and MDS are preferred.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant – Dispensing: ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc. with 2- 7 years of experience in handling warehouse activities like dispensing, raw material, Packaging material, Finish goods of Oral Solid dosage, online documentation and reconciliation of materials. Experience in handling physical stock verification. Experience in SAP is preferable.
- Executive/ Sr. Executive: B.E / B. Tech with 4- 8 years of experience in scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance activities of OSD equipment, HVAC + BMS Operations, Installation and Upgradation. Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance, instrumentation and In-house Calibration as well as external calibration activities. Maintenance of Air Compressor, Chiller and Water system. Knowledge of PLC, SCADA, HMI required.
- Manager- Instrumentation: B.E /B. Tech (Instrumentation) with 14 to 18 years of experience in process instruments like RTD, Thermos Couple, Pressure Transmitters, Level Transmitters, Flow meters. Strong knowledge of HMI /SCADA, Communication / Server Network Protocols, Profibus, Profinet, Modbus etc. Proficient in programming / commissioning/ Debugging of PLC.
- Technician: Diploma/ITI with 3- 12 years of experience in Plant Maintenance, Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Engineering Stores and HVAC validation /Chiller/BMS Operator. Experience in Preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance of OSD Plant equipment, Troubleshooting of Mechanical and Electrical problems. Experience in Instrument and Calibration of OSD Plant Equipment. Knowledge and Experience of Instrument Sensors, PLC, HML, SCADA, and experience in Calibration activity.
Quality Control – OSD & Aerosol (Analyst)
- Officer to Sr. Executive: B.Sc. /B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 2 to 6 years of experience on analytical instruments like HPLC, Dissolution apparatus, UV Visible Spectrometer. Candidate may also have exposure of wet Analysis, assay, content uniformity, organic impurities for release and stability testing of Oral Solid Dosage form & Aerosol/Nasal.
- Fix Term Employee– 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma who have passed in 2020/2021/2022/2023 with 0 to 6 months experience from manufacturing industry can attend interview. Candidate should carry their original school leaving certificate, Mark sheets, Aadhar Card and copies of all the documents.
Date: 30th April, 2023
Time: 9.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Venue: Baroda Productivity Council Productivity House, Productivity Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara-390007