At Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further. Axis Bank is expanding and with expansion comes the opportunity to grow and chart your own career path. So, if you are a self-motivated banking professional, looking for opportunities to redefine your career, you might just be the person we require.
Axis Bank Mega Walk in Drive
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 00-05+years
- Department: Sales
- Role: Sale Executive CASA
- Job Location: Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh
- Salary: 2-6.5 Lacs P.A.
- No.of Openings: 01
OFFICER SALES 1 ( 0 TO 1 YR EXP IN SALES )
OFFICER SALES- 2 – (1 TO 2 YRS EXP IN SALES )
AM SALES – ( MIN 2+ YRS EXP.IN CASA/ BSFI )
SALES MANAGER- (MIN. 4+ YRS EXP.IN CASA/BFSI )
- This is a field sales job
- Graduation is mandatory
- Their primary responsibility is sales of banks products ( CASA/ FD / LI & all the banking and third party products ) to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity
Note : Mention Monika Sharma HR on top of CV
- About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
- Officer sales are a part of the Bank’s front line sales team.
- Their primary responsibility is sales of banks products to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- They are responsible for selling banking and third party products to customers based on their needs.
- They are responsible for handling customer queries.
- Officer sales are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service
- Selling of banks and third party products to new customers.
- Conducting marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross selling of more products.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a daily and monthly basis.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN etc.).
- Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in banks CRM system.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity.
- Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ready to travel locally for meeting customers during sales calls.
- Should have compatible mobile device with a required Android/ iOS version