Meyer Organics – Walk-In for B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc on 27th May 2023
Meyer Organics was established in the year 1982 & is a part of the worlds No. 1 & fastest growing Nutraceutical Company, Vitabiotics Ltd, headquartered at London and operating in 110 countries across the globe. Vitabiotics is committed for the scientific research in nutrient medicine & has been awarded consequently for three years with UKs prestigious Queens Award for excellence and innovation in vitamin research. Meyer has been manufacturing innovative health care products for over three decades & is committed to excel in human health care and research. http://www.meyer.co.in
Meyer Organics – Walk-In
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
- Experience : 01-05+years
- Role: TABLET PACKING EXECUTIVE/OFFICER
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Salary: ₹ 2-4.25 Lacs P.A.
- No.of Openings: 01
Time and Venue
- Adherence and compliance of CGMP at all stages of packing line and its operation
- To Co-ordinate with operator to carry out preventive maintenance in packing lines as per the schedule
- Ensure that materials bears status labels the quantities (as per BPR) should tally to be checked before packing line starts.
- Carrying & recording of packing of lines as per BMR/BPR & log sheets, log books
- Effective supervision & implementation of system to ensure better productivity with quality
- To take appropriation to ensure the safety of product & personnel.
- To attend training classes as & when called by training dept.
- To carry out the duties assigned by the superiors time to time.
10. To ensure the disposal of containers after defacing of passed & approved labels.
11. Responsible for the batch packing activity.
12. Responsibility of completing the BPR and Reconciliation.
13. Responsible for returning good packing material to stores after complete packing.
14. Transferring finished goods the bonded stock rooms after release as per the batch yield.
15. To observe and maintain the contract workers job allocation.
16. Responsible for good housekeeping & safety of the entire department.
17. To follow the company objectives & policies and train contract Workers.
18. To follow the procedures of ISO 9001:2015 and recording daily entries.
19. To follow good manufacturing practices
20. Maximum care should be taken while handling
21. Any other jobs & responsibility as & when entrusted by HOD.